A true bible for the owner, the enthusiast and the professional, with all the information needed to get to know the models of the Alfa Romeo 75 / Milano family.
The book consists of 590 pages, divided into 5 sections, 24 chapters, 128 technical data sheets and 580 images.
The text is enriched by numerous insights and unpublished curiosities about the history of Alfa Romeo that lead the reader towards the knowledge and understanding of the particular historical "moment" that Alfa Romeo went through in those years.
Sections of the work:
- "THE CAR AND THE HISTORY" the genesis and born of the Alfa Romeo 75, the Alfa Romeo Milano, the Alfa Romeo SZ and RZ.
- "IDENTIFICATION" sets and describes each version, each special series and each year of production. These aspects are described and analyzed in detail, with the aid of summary technical sheets .
- "USE AND MAINTENANCE" analyzes the models in all their parts, mechanical, bodywork and outfitting, with numerous information and technical suggestions. The data is collected and re-analyzed directly from the Alfa Romeo documentation and accompanied by unpublished figures illustrating.
- "RESTORATION AND EVALUATION" : useful information for the restoration of the various fittings, organized in an exclusive and systematic way. The reader finds a guide that dispels any doubts about the evaluation and restoration possibilities of Alfa Romeo 75 and Alfa Romeo Milano that can be found on the second-hand and collectibles market, with the indication of the rarest and most limited set-ups and production lots.
- "TECHNICAL SHEETS" summarizes all the data processed in the work. The technical, set-up, production and evaluation information is grouped by version, identified by the model code.