We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 D. Decree 196/2003 that Gilena International Motor Books will process the data you provide in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data.
The conferment of data is optional, but a refusal to supply determines the impossibility to perform its obligations under the contract of sale of which you are part.
In compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 30/06/2003 n. 196, Gilena International Motor Books informs that personal data being processed is collected in order to:
- Fulfill its contractual obligations and pre;
- Fulfillment of the law;
- Manage relationships with customers (eg, customer administration, management of contracts, orders, shipments, invoices, etc.).
- Handle any disputes out of court;
- Send promotional e-mail if explicitly requested by the customer.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, we inform you that the processing of personal data is carried out with the aid of electronic instruments and computer, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
This information is provided for the data:
- Collected directly from the person concerned (art. 13, para. 1), also via the Internet;
- Collected from third parties (art. 13, para. 4);
- Received from public registers, lists, deeds or documents available to anyone (art. 24, para. 1, letter. C), in the manner and within the limits set by the rules of their disclosure.
The provision of personal data is essential in order to fulfill its contractual obligations and any refusal to the processing of data will make it impossible to fulfill the contract and the related legal obligations. The conferment of data is optional, however, in order to carry out market research, to send advertising and promotional activities.
Personal data will not be sold or rented to anyone.
In order to comply with legal requirements and contractual obligations, the data may instead be communicated to:
- Asked s.p.a. or other delivery companies of correspondence;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- By maintenance or repair of computer systems;
- Any other company and / or professional firm who supply Gilena International Motor Books goods or services.
The treatment preserves the trace (LOG) connection / browsing made to respond to any requests by legal authorities or other public institutions are entitled to request the track.
He also informed that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the person concerned has the right to the processing of data:
- To have confirmation, so clear and free, the existence or not of personal data concerning him at Gilena International Motor Books;
- To obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- To obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law or after discontinuation need for conservation;
- To oppose the processing for legitimate reasons to the processing or for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sale, market research or commercial communications.
Gilena International Motor Books is not any data of a sensitive nature, if it is necessary because you will be asked specific consent to the processing of data.
Finally, we inform you that the data controller of personal data is Gilena International Motor Books, headquartered in Costa Volpino (BG), via Bosca del Pomo 37 / c. For each request on privacy and to exercise the rights established by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 can write to firstname.lastname@example.org