Rare & Unique Vehicles is the brainchild of Dr Pál Négyesi, a Hungarian-born motoring historian, author, lecture and museum professional and Mathias Torsa, a Hungarian-born art director.
The first issue of Rare & Unique Vehicles features Streamling as its central theme.
Featured in this issue:
- Early Streamlining – How It All Began?
- Airplane to “Drop Car” – Edmund Rumpler’s Tropfenwagen
- The Leading Scientist – Paul Jaray (Preview Available)
- Airship-Inspired Car – The Burney Streamliner
- A Czech Drop – Wikov 35 “Kapka” (Preview Available)
- Aerodynamic Elite – Tatra 77/87/97
- The Theoreticians – Scientists and Engineers of the 1930s
- A Noble Consultant – Baron Reinhard von Koenig-Fachsenfeld
- A Racing Idea – German Streamlined Racing Cars of the 1930s
- Made for The Autobahn – German Production Cars of the 1930s
- Pointed Hats – Aerodynamism in Motorcycle Speed Records
- Across the Ocean – Streamlined Concepts in America
- A Visionary – Stout’s Scarab (Preview Available)
- A Fresh Breath of Air – Streamlined American Production Cars
- L’Aérodynamique – The Rise of Aerodynamics in France
- Streaming the World – Streamlining in Europe and Japan
- Cruisin’ – Streamlined Buses in Germany
- Sporty Soviets – Soviet Streamlined Racing Cars of the 1950s
- Italian Masters – Artisan Aerodynamics