The book takes shape after the 1:43 scale reconstruction of the "Garage Alfa Romeo - Scuderia Ferrari" by the author, made possible after consulting the original drawings kept in the Historical Archive of the Municipality of Modena, and describes the evolutionary phases of the garage-home built at the beginning of the 1920s in Via Ciro Menotti in Modena, in the locality of Sant'Agnese.
Originally called "Garage Italia", it took the name "Garage Alfa Romeo - Scuderia Ferrari" at the end of the 1920s, remaining as the headquarters of the Scuderia of the same name in Viale Ciro Menotti until 1932, before becoming Viale Trento Trieste 13, after the renaming of the street.
It was here that Comm. Enzo Ferrari directed Alfa's racing department, as well as being Alfa Romeo's representative for Emilia Romagna and Marche until 1937, the year in which the Scuderia was dissolved.
The book bears witness to the continuous expansion of the Scuderia Ferrari structures, with drawings and deeds signed by Ferrari himself, who was engaged on two fronts: that of sports director of Alfa Romeo and that of "curator" and creator, also in the structures of the building, of a future reality that would become known throughout the world.
Login or Register to write your review
We generally have one or more copies of this book available: they may be in perfect condition or with some signs of wear, the price may vary depending on the state of conservation.
Please, contact us for information on the state of conservation and the selling price of this product.